I’m Watch-Android Powered Watch, Smart As You Never Think!




“I’m Watch” is a hottest and latest entry into watch market that powered by Android. It is developed by Italian company named as “I’m”. This watch is different as compared to others that have been announced as it is not dependent on android mobile to run. It consist its own apps and music store and also inbuilt Wi-Fi to connect with internet easily. It can be paired with Android phone via Bluetooth and you can see who is calling to you on your watch rather then to get your phone from your pocket every time. You can also use inbuilt speaker and mic to make or listen caller. You also able to see your email, facebook, twitter notification on your watch.



“I’m Watch” have its own apps store(I’m Store) and they offer to download music from their music app. This watch running on Android 1.6 version due to the watch only has 64MB of internal RAM, which limits the Android ROMS and latter version are pretty fat deal for “I’m Watch”. The watch is looking well and perfect to sell and use. This watch was operate independently, it could be a better and attractive option for the tech-lover consumers that want something to work even when they have no their phone around.
Here are the specifications of “I’m Watch”

  • i.MX233 processor (ARM926EJ-S)
  • 64 MB RAM
  • 4 GB Flash
  • 1.54″ 240 by 240 pixel
  • Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
  • Standby 48 hours w/o Bluetooth
  • Standby up to 30 hours w/ Bluetooth
  • Talk time up to 2 hours
  • 70 gr weight for Color version
  • Many more inbuilt features icons like Facebook, twitter, weather and many more!
If you wish to buy this watch then visit its official website of “I’m” company, Site is:-www.imwatch.it
Please, send me your feedback and comments about my posts and work; this will motivate me to do best!